Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Insignificance

insignificant

adj 1: not large enough to consider or notice [syn: trivial] 2: not worthy of notice [syn: undistinguished] 3: signifying nothing; "insignificant sounds"; "his response...is picayune and unmeaning"- R.B. Pearsall [syn: unmeaning] 4: of little importance or influence or power; of minor status; "a minor, insignificant bureaucrat"; "peanut politicians" [syn: peanut] 5: not important or noteworthy [syn: unimportant]
Worldnet v. 2.0, 2003

It is obvious I am insignificant to some, does this bother me, I suppose but whatever I will survive.

Anyway onto good news I think I may have a name and number for roller derby!!! Yay!! We just need to check the database and make sure it has not been used by anyone else!! Thanks Ruben for the words. That's about it from insignificant me!!!


Puuurrrrrr

XXX

2 comments:

spicey pineapple said...

good luck with the rller derby

Faerynight said...

Thanks, I am very excited!!