Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ohhh yeah


Well after a few days of thinking, I pick up skates on Sunday to attempt my first evening of trying to become a roller derby girl. I am not sure but if I can stay upright on the skates, skate fast enough, learn some blocking and such, maybe I will not get hurt too badly. I have started working on names and it will take a bit of time but I think it will be fun!!! Yay!! So please feel free to suggest some names if you feel the urge.

In other news, the bean has now been gone off to camp for three days, I have not seen or talked to her since Monday morning, I am going crazy but I know she is having lots of fun and enjoying a week off from school!! Yay!!

I have started a new medication, hopefully it does what it is supposed to and at the same time it should make me not depressed, not that I was depressed in the first place. Well off I go to work (ponder potential roller derby names) tee hee.....

No comments: