Thursday, May 25, 2006

Names and other stuff


So far here are some potential names for the future roller derby ggrrrrrllll(provided by my favorite message board girls)...

Grrrrrr..

Elven Striker
Bolt
Elven Edge
Blade of Light
Fire Fancy Pants
PommelingPixie or
PixieAssault
Miss Fancie's Fury or Miss Fancy Fury Or Fancy Fury.

So far that is what I have got, I am sure a name will come before October. I have 5 months to prepare and get tough. Grrrrrr...

In other news my bean comes home tomorrow. Yay!!!!! I missed her greatly and I hope she is having uber amounts of fun.

I am also sick or something not sure but congestion, runny nose, sore throat, blah... I can not stand a cold, it better hurry up and leave because I have no tolerance for this stuff. Some Sudafed will fix that, I will show those nasty little germs who is the boss.. Bwahahahahahahahaha

No comments: