Monday, May 29, 2006

Day One

Tee hee Day 1 of skating and trying to get used to be on 8 wheels. I fell down, now everybody falls down, I fell down three times in 2.5 hours. Skating is fun, I need lots of work but it will happen eventually. LOL. Had a great time with my friend, her lovely husband (who the bean and her friend think is the bestest guy because he has all sorts of anime toys and such) and rolling around the rink. I am not as sore as I thought I would be but next time I just need to maybe skate a bit faster and learn how to crossover in the turns, that is if I can not fall down. All in all I am so happy that my friend found me and that I actually enjoy having intelligent conversations with people that is not about cancer!! Yippeee!!! LOL. Now back to figuring out how to actually apply physics to skating, then I will do what I do everyday, plan to take over the world, bwaaahhhhhaaahhhha, ummm actually I will go clean the house. Puuurrrrr

XXX

No comments: