Sunday, May 28, 2006

I am emotion

So after careful consideration I have decided that I will just let everything be as it should be. I mean the hard part is being so far away from the person that you care about. Sometimes I just feel so overwhelmed and frustrated that is it difficult to wrap my thoughts around anything other than that moment. I find this annoying more than everything else and when I finally calm down realize that I should not say anything until I have fully thought it out. I just want a reaction at times, not eveness, if I wanted that I would have stayed on the awful meds I tried last year. It was awful, the eveness, it was not high, not low just steady and even. I had no imagination, no happiness, nothing just even thoughts. Horrible, I like to think of myself as a passionate person, full of feelings, at times I think it makes me very vunerable. I think it is OK to be vunerable because without it I could love as passionately as I do. Does it cause problems, sure because it causes me to be very emotional but isn't that what makes me who I am. Full of energy, love, sadness, hope, desire; you know feelings, that is why I am who I am. I am a force of nature; with all that it entails.

No comments: