Sunday, May 07, 2006

Errrrr

Faery festival today, four hours walking through the land, watching the fey, in a corset with thigh highs, wings and boots can we say tiring. Lovely day though, pretty blue and not too hot. I broke my camera though and have no photos yet to post but soon I shall figure it all out, I mean everything and anything and nothing at all.

Changing my outlook is tough at times when faced with technological challenges but after mumbling and grumbling, I decided my perspective needed some changing. I exercised and now I feel better. Crazy how exercise provides an outlet that I have forgotten. It really allows me an hour or two to think of nothing but physical and I am high, high, high when I finish, nothing seems so bad anymore. Ahhhhh, just the distraction I needed. Exercise it is almost as good as Irish whiskey. Almost. Like I actually drink anymore.

I think tonight I shall find some inspiration in the way of viewing some of Dali's work, I can get lost in his art for hours just drift off into it, I love that makes me feel, well, surreal.

Hmmmm, change is good, not sure why I at times resist it, I suppose it is just challenging at times.

Puuurrrrr

He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.
Albert Einstein

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
Albert Einstein

No comments: