Friday, May 12, 2006

Star


This morning I feel like a star. No, not a TV star or anything like that just a plain old twinkle in the sky star. Why do I feel like a star? I am not quite sure, I believe it may be because sometimes I twinkle very lightly and sometimes I am twinkle very brightly, some evenings I am not seen at all because it is all cloudy and some nights I am clear and bright. Light years away and off to the distant, some days it is so hard to explain. That is why I feel like a star. Right now I am lightly sending off light to somewhere and I do not care where it goes it just radiates off of me. So that is how I feel today, check back with me later maybe then I will be a tree, or maybe I am just a bit of everything even the bits and pieces that I am unaware of and can not see.

*Goes off to hum Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star*

No comments: