Monday, May 15, 2006

Funny

Funny how yesterday I was in such a grumpy mood, well maybe not too funny especially for me. I went to work this morning, lost myself for hours in a new trial that needs to be put together, the numbers, the typing, the work. I find it is good when I am in a mood to immerse myself in something to keep my crazy, imaginative, out of this world brain occupied. I like it, it works and now I am chipper and cheerful. It helped that I received a random card that was so pleasant and sweet with a gift certificate enclosed. I am so grateful for the thought and it really made me smile from deep down inside, especially because I was not expecting it. Tonight I am going to relax, exercise for real tomorrow back to my hour long, sweat drenched, move myself until I might just fall down routine, tonight though it will just be pilates.

Have you ever wondered why some people shine so bright while others are just faded and grey. It makes me sad to see people so burnt out and stuck in a place that drains them of their energy. I see no flicker of light at all, they are almost transparent. I am glad that I did not ever let my light go out and that I will shine even on my darkest day. I never want to be transparent, nor shall I ever be that would be boring because no one can ever say I am boring, that is for sure!!!

No comments: