Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Whats up Pussycat???


Hmm, so whats up? Got me, not really sure just tripping and laughing through my day of cancer patients, immunotherapies and new protocols. Never a dull day in the world of oncology!! Yay!!! The sun has returned and brought warmth along with it, went out at lunchtime and I think I may take a little walkity, walk, walk in a few minutes.

I have exercised so much over the past six days I think my legs might be ready to fall off, jeez could I be anymore out of shape, I will make it through though because I am persistent and will not tolerate any less from myself. I must be prepared for the all night walk around a track.

Ohh, I one baseball tickets today as well and we all know how much I love baseball!!! Umm, go baseball team *useless people that make too much money, clog up traffic downtown and have people wandering around getting in my way when I have important things to do besides watching grown men throw balls and hit them with sticks!!!*, I love baseball it is my favorite *snicker* Well at least I won!! Yay, I won!!!!!

I will depart with these words of wisdom from one of my favorite authors:

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."
Dr. Seuss

Puurrrr

No comments: