Friday, May 19, 2006

Little

It is the little joys and things in life that entertain me and make me happy. I suppose maybe that is because I am little, petite, maybe....

I am feeling sparkling, it is Friday, I woke up and I made it into work. It is calm here for the moment, I have a pile of work today and I have coffee, what more could I possibly want at this very moment. It is sunny and clear out of the confines of the hospital, this evening I shall go home, exercise and start packing bags for the beans camping trip. Five whole days and then a three day weekend!!! Yeah, I feel my grey, winter feelings starting to lift and the sunny, spring coming around. It is bliss to have the shadowy thoughts leave my brain and new thoughts starting to seed and sprout. I love the spring and soon it will be nice, warm summer days, going to the pool, having picnics, being outside, yummy!!

*Skipping, and singing Lalalalalalalalalalal, ahhhh spring*

No comments: