Sunday, December 04, 2005

That time

You know the time between falling asleep and dreaming, the time when you are not quite aware of the sounds but they filter through to your thoughts a bit. That is the time last night when laying next to you, I realized how much you mean to our lives. The past few days have been so very yummy and beautiful. They mean so much to me and I look forward to the time when I wake next to you every morning. The sound of you sleeping next to me, the breathing, the warmth of your body and the whisper of the sheets as you settle yourself into slumber. I woke briefly to watch you and am filled with desire. Desire to have you smile at me, desire to have your hand in mine walking down the street, desire of having your arms around me in Starbuck's, and the desire to wrap myself around you. You are beautiful and precious to me and I desire a life with you. It is that time, that time when it is clear to me.

Puurrrrrrr

XXX

No comments: