Monday, December 12, 2005

Blech, feeling ill

Today was an ill day. I was not well. I am feeling like dirt, that has been snowed on, frozen, plowed and stepped on!!

I am very excited for Christmas, the tree is up, the house decorated and presents purchased!! Yeah! Along with the excitement though comes the anxiety of the days after, over the past six years the end of December has always been pretty craptastic for me. I have decided this year it will not be a bad, as long as my kitten does not die or I do not get run over by a bus!!! I am happy I have had such a good year, a year that has brought about a large growth in issues that have plagued me most of my life. Realizations on the way things are changing for the better, so hopefully the last five days of December will reflect that these changes have been positive, or maybe it will not! Who knows, not me, that's for sure!!!

Off to nap some more and get well, so I can go back to the hospital and pick up more germs. Yeah, for germs and pathogens!!! They are my favorite little invaders.

No comments: