Thursday, December 22, 2005

Not this morning

I did not want to get up this morning.

I did not want to wake up alone this morning.

I did not want to scold Puck for pulling the ornaments off the tree.

I did not want to wake to Merlin wheezing and having a breathing attack.

I did not want to worry about my Merlin this morning.

I did not want to wait for the bus this morning.

I did not feel like working this morning.

I do not feel like trying to decipher another institutions stats for minority patients this morning.

I do not feel like talking to any patients this morning.

I do not want to figure out the Jewish Holiday Calendar this morning.

I do not feel like trying to speak Hebrew this morning.

Pretty much the only thing I wanted to do this morning was stay all warm and snuggly in bed, dreaming of (definitely not sugarplums *Shivers*)warm Sunshine wrapped all around me.

Alas, poor me. Tee hee!!!

No comments: