Monday, December 19, 2005

OK, Now

So I have "gotten over it", but that phrase is no longer in use. So, I buried it and will let it rot far away from me. Certain phrases must be removed from my life in order to keep me sane. "Get over it" is one such phrase. Ohhh, there are others that I say that have been removed and buried as well. It is a give and take so I gave that one right back and it is all over now.

I am getting very excited about Christmas!!! Yeah, Christmas, I wish it would hurry and get here already. We are waking up and counting the days until Christmas Eve. The bean is so very excited, which in turn makes me very excited. The only thing that is making me sad is the fact that I miss my sunshine being so far away. Sniffle sniffle but next year will be a family Christmas so that will be a good thing, probably with snow too!!! Yeah, real snow, not wet and messy sorta snow, but real snowman building, snow angels making, and snowball fights snow!!!

No comments: