Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Crazy

It has been a crazy, busy morning at work. The patient from the previous post will not be here today so I have no worries about that anymore. Although many other patients seem to be having issues this morning. I think maybe the holidays causes them undue stress and that they are unable to handle it physically. I am sitting in my cold little office trying to organize about thirteen clinical trials. I have two more clinical trials to prepare for CRC submission over the week as well, I have plenty to do and I suppose I should start working on the BRAAN submission for said trials. Well the day is flying by, so I am not complaining.

I took the time to read some Jim Carroll this morning. I can not remember the first time I was introduced to Jim Carroll, it has been tucked away in one of those hallways with the door shut tight. I will remember and drag it one of these days, who knows what else is there with it. I just know though that he has been on of my favorite poets for a very long time. I am posting one of his poems here, comment, I would like to know what you think and why! Here it goes, Enjoy!!!!

Love Poem (Later)
for Rise

The little bonus
of my hand on your breast
makes a bus seem so useful
when some rain begins to open.

then cloud waves cracked sun shafts
when the sky began to whistle
and I was thinking about it all night
just watching it move from my eye to my hand.

it's not very meaningless
the changes one makes lying down
it's almost the way a mountain feels
when it becomes a star

"Fear Of Dreaming: The Selected Poems Of Jim Carroll"

Puuurrrrrrr

No comments: