Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Serenity

.Serenity came to my Sunshine. She is very cute, cuddly and naughty too!! She is waiting for our arrival in CO also. Finally some Serenity.

It has very cold here, I would not mind it so much if it would snow. I do not mean snow/sleet or freezing rain, I have been stomping my foot and pouting my lower lip but it still does not snow. Maybe I should do the Snowflake scene from The Nutcracker, maybe then it would snow. I can not wait to live somewhere where the snow is not all wet and slushy.

Work has been crazy busy, patients are anxious, patients families are anxious and they tend not to listen to anything you say. Ohhh well, I would be anxious as well. I have been working on statistical figures for all the partnering facilities that work with us for one of the groups that support some of the cancer center research. Lots of numbers for only five institutions.

There have been holiday parties, lunches and presents galore. My tree now has an extra five gifts that were not there before this week.

I am excited for Christmas but at the same time slightly upset that Sunshine will not be here nor will we be there. We miss him so very much and are so looking forward to joining him in CO.

My neighbor stopped by this evening for some tea. He brought donuts with him, he is older but had some lovely tales of his days as a young boy during WW II. I love to listen to people tell tales of a lifetime, the glow you see in their eyes as they recall many years like it was yesterday. One day I hope my story will be as exciting and fascinating to someone and they recognize that spark in me.

We are quickly approaching the anniversary of my accident, seven years will have gone by on December 29. I have decided to remember all the positive things that have come from the accident instead of the negative. I am trying to get over it. Ohhh, I said those words now I am in trouble. Tee hee!!!!

I am very sleepy, tired, so off I go to dream the dreams that will inspire me to do .............

Puuurrrrrrrrr

No comments: