Friday, December 09, 2005

Loon

I had a patient call the other day, she thinks she is a loon. I assured that I do not think she is a loon but what do I know? Not a thing, I know that she faces a very difficult path ahead of her and that she should be as loony as she would like to be!!!

This morning I received a wonderful compliment from one of my Drs., I guess during the clinical faculty meeting some lovely things were said about me and he thought that I should be aware of how much everyone appreciates the work I do. Made me feel wonderful and a little guilty for blogging when I should be working. Tee hee!

I think this weekend my sunshine did and said some things that really made me feel so special and loved. He has given so much more than anyone else in my life (with the exception of my bean)and sometimes I am not always sure how to put these things into words or conversations so I thought I would put it here. I am putting that moment here, because I know eventually he will read this. He is very special, important and wonderful to me, he listens to me, is patient with me and tries so hard to understand the delicate balance of the path I walk. It has been a bumpy path where I have tried to be everything to everyone, forgetting myself at times along the way. Through this he has stood by my side and has been the only positive influence, he reminds me to look forward to the future and not to dwell in the past because really I do that during therapy and sometimes it takes weeks for me to filter through all the residual fears and emotions that I encounter during those sessions. I so look forward to the time when our paths are together because it really is quite passionate and wonderful. I feel at home when he is near me and it just feels right.

Back to work now

Puurrrrrrr

XXX

No comments: