Thursday, December 01, 2005

Dragging

Have you ever noticed when you are waiting for something how slowly the day proceeds. I have mucho amounts of work but they morning is moving so slow. Seconds, minutes, hours move like molasses. This morning blew, late buses, grumpy gus's, cold morning and wet hair= an unhappy faery. Angry research nurses, attending physician and impatient me= an anxious, nervous faery. I guess I should be working on the gizillion things that need to be done before departing for four days but alas, I have no desire to even touch the 16 piles all over my office. Is it 4:30 yet? No? Well, darn!!!!!!!!

On a side note things have been very stressful lately with family interactions. I am tired and worn out just from trying to cope with them. It will be nice to have a brief holiday away from them. I love them but I do not much like them. That is really sad. **Sigh**

No comments: