Saturday, March 25, 2006

Yay!!

April came and paid use a visit from the smallest state. It was a fun time with red wine, faery card readings and coffee!! Puck went to the vets this morning and is in very good health Yay!!!

I am now home and alone with the bean, I feel a bit off. I had a great time and now I think maybe I will take a nap. I am feeling very anxious right now about some things and find that my anxiety is not made better in certain ways by the communications that i have lately. I have been kind of offended and become a bit defensive over the past few days, then annoyed about another issue, maybe I just need a trip to the soul dentist. I will ring and see if I can get in touch and maybe have what is bothering me extracted, another perspective that is not so emotionally tied will do me some good.

No comments: