Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Day three

Day three, third patient, it must be something in the air or water.

Feeling a bit better though today, I think it is because I had my brain picked. I find that a good brain poking and prodding usually puts me in a better mood. I have some things to think about and different perspectives to look at, which I suppose should make me feel a bit better but then again...... The interestig thing is that sometimes it just confuses me more.

I am so looking forward to my day off in two weeks. It will be nice to take a day of and not because someone is sick. The beans birthday party is planned, invitations are out and it looks like it will be great fun!! The bean is very excited and her friends all think that it is very cool

Ok, change that to 4 patients in three days, what the heck is going on. Must go work and get the death certificates ready. Urrrggghhhhhh

No comments: