Monday, March 06, 2006

So why does it bother me

It bothers me, why does it bother me? It bothers me because I hate being called names. Ouch, it hurts right there!! You ask me why it bothers me so much well here you go...
I am trying to transition easily with little stress and few complications. Already a couple of stressful things have been thrown into my path but I gracefully trip over them and try to work around them without falling flat on my face. I feel no love of late and frankly it scares me. I feel like I am intentionally being pushed away. After a night of no decent rest and stupid weird dreams, I am trying to concentrate on work and such. No luck there either maybe I should leave early and take a mental health day. I might just do that and go walk around the Harbor and watch the people try to figure out why things are so tense and not flowing right now. I can not help it I am passionate and concerned about some things but why must I be made to feel like everything I think is not right and that my reactions are wrong. I do not like feeling this way. Grrrrr

3 comments:

spicey pineapple said...

mental health day will be good we all need time to clear our head and gather our thoughts and try and makes sense of the world and all the events that happen within it. but smile and remeber you can push through anything with time and patients. great bloggin doll and stress less

Faerynight said...

Thanks!!! Feeling a bit better this afternoon.

Taint3d said...

Hi
saw ur comments on belinda's blog and kinda liked ur blog.
Now,when ur sit alone and introspect you will find that the whole universe is going to conspire to help you. But to do that, you have to be brave. Brave enough to fight for things that are meaningful to you.
Your strength might breed somone elses stregth. so just be positive and smile:)