Friday, March 03, 2006

Thoughts

~Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth~ (John F Kennedy)

I have never been able to conform to the "normal" way of thinking. Is that bad? No way, I never want to stop daydreaming or believing in the world of the fey or any of those things that many people think are frivolous and not important. To me these things are like breathing they come naturally, easily and are very important, the "real" world that I think most people have conformed to is not fun it defiantly does not laugh or smile enough. People are much to serious and need to lighten up!! There are times when things feel a bit dull and stagnant but then I realize as I look at the stars or I go out front and spin until I fall down that it is all there just waiting to be seen and felt!! Whispering with each life that is there........

~I'd hear the soughing in the trees and almost always catch the hidden words being sung within it. I'd see faces in trees and flowers and clouds. I've just always been very aware of other life around me~ (Jacqueline Collen-Tarrolly)


~Faeries tell us that small things can hold great truths~ (Brian Froud)
~Faeries are not a fantasy but a connection to reality~ (Brian Froud)

Puuuurrrrrr!!!!!!!

No comments: