Monday, July 17, 2006

Bruised up

So I am all bruised up, went skating last night and only fell down the way I was supposed and still looks like someone took a bat across the inside of my knees. It is not very painful, not like the tailbone was,which is getting better!!! Skating is improving, I am gaining a bit more control, better speed and getting the general feel for it. I am very excited though as maybe I will be ready by the end of the summer. I think I am really going to enjoy this derby stuff!! Yay!!!


Bout on Sunday so I will not be skating, the bean is leaving for a couple of days to visit one of her friends so maybe I will skate on Thursday night!

Going to a lingerie show by one of the derby ladies, she is quite a talented designer from what I hear and I love fancy pants.

Puuuurrrrrrrr

XXX

No comments: