Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Broken Tale/Tail

The heat, the rain, the sick Merlin, and my broken butt!!! Wooohooooooo. What a week. I am sorry to say that poor Merlin is still not doing well even after the thoracentesis and I fear that tale in my life is slowly creeping to an ending... sniffle, sniffle but we continue to give him tons of love as much food as he will eat and lots of faery wishes. I have been skating, I have been falling on purpose many times hence the nice purple bruise on my knee but alas I made the skater tot mistake of falling on my tailbone which protudes. there is talk that I may have had an actual tail when birthed but that is just a rumor... onto my tailbone, do not ever fall on this part of your body it kinda hurts. I will be skating again on Sunday so it must be getting better I will make sure I fall forward from now on!!!! Not sure what is going on except I have been working very hard writing and submitting abstracts, grants and manuscripts...I like it tons though so it is much better than people dying. It has slowed as far as expirations, yay!!!! It was making me a bit off. Hmmmm....I am working on my tale but it comes in bits and pieces one day it will be one longggggggggggggg bit of work but for know it is random bits here and there being written on little slips of papers and drifting across my mind. See here is a random thought, I really am having fun and aspire to be a really decent....... insert abo0ut 15 different things there. Goals!!! LOL

Puurrrr

No comments: