Sunday, June 11, 2006

Whirlwind

I have been ill but I have been busier than ever. Thursday was my beans field trip to DC to the Natural Museum of History it was OK but the girls I had in my group just wanted to keep wandering away from me, wish we had been able to stay for more than 2 hours but we will return over the summer so we can enjoy without trying to answer three pages of questions. Friday the bean received her report card, I am pleased to say she achieved her promotion and made honor roll. She has worked so hard this year and is very excited to start 7th grade in the fall. I am so gosh darn proud of my bean. I went to the Drs to make sure I was OK, was given some drugs, left work early and then got stuck in a downpour which caused me to get soaked. Grrrrr. Yesterday I did the normal household chores and then left for Relay for Life. Relay for Life is an all night event to support the American Cancer Society. It was cold, I walked over ten miles, and I did not sleep. We returned home at 6:30 am and I slept for about 4 hours, now it is off to do the shopping and then to the Charm City Roller Derby bout which I also volunteered to work at and so I can shoot some video and such. Yay!! Hopefully I will be better in a few days, luckily my Dr. is out tomorrow so I can lock my door and sleep!! Yay for my own office and door locks!!!!!!!!!!

Puuurrrrrr

XXX

No comments: