Thursday, June 22, 2006

My Merlin


Is home!!! He spent a night at the animal hospital, had another thoracentesis done with 2470 cc's pulled this time. Tonight is his follow-up visit but he seems a bit more energetic and very hungry!! Yay, I am so relieved and happy for now and I can breath for the first time in weeks. Funny how such a little tiny grey and white kitten can bring me so much happiness and joy. It is the simple things in life I suppose. The bean is very happy with how this has turned out.

Work has been crazy, entering out "bad" time of the year when everyone is doing poorly and the whole office becomes cranky and kind of disappointed that things are going as well as hoped.

Roller skating was not done this past weekend as the rink was closed for Fathers Day but we shall be skating again on Sunday evening this week and I should be getting my pads and helmet for Wednesday night practices too!!! Yay!!! Roller Derby here I come.

Other news well I am now not as crazy as I thought I was and have been able to relax on my appointments not sure if this means I am doing better or just annoying my psychiatrist, tee hee. I think it means that I am doing well and that the modification is working and hopefully successful!! Somehow it makes me feel like "A Clockwork Orange" at times without the eye holder openers and such. Feeling pretty good and it is summertime which makes it seem so wonderful and warm and sunny. Yay!!!

Puuurrrrrr

XXX

No comments: