Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Missing my Downy Ball

I am a bit upset as someone in my building went into my washing laundry, turned it off and removed my Downy ball from the washer. The said person then proceeded to steal my Downy ball and laundry basket from the laundry room. I think I may know who it was but when I knocked on the persons door, the would not answer. Now I am getting annoyed. I was going to be nice and make it seem like maybe they had removed the stuff from the laundry room in an attempt to be "helping" me but now two days later my stuff has still not been returned to me. Everyone that knows me knows how crucial the Downy ball is to my life. I can not imagine the laundry even being washed without Downy in the rinse cycle. Now I will have to go buy a new Downy ball to replace the stolen one. The fact that someone reached into my washing laundry and removed it really bothers me, I mean blech it was wet dirty laundry not even rinsed, which brings me to another point, the person reset the machine and I then had to rewash everything and it weighed about 20 lbs as I removed it and moved it to another floor. I will no longer be washing laundry on my floor as the suspect lives there and now has creeped me out. Why, why would anyone steal a Downy ball, strange things are afoot. I wonder if he also "removed" my front door mat as that went missing a few months ago but everyone elses remained intact. hmmmm.........................

No comments: