Monday, June 26, 2006

Some days are harder than others

I want to believe the world is a decent place because there are some decent people that live in it. I want to believe that people follow through on things that they want to accomplish. I believe in something that most people have lost along the way. I will admit that at times I have strayed from the path been pushed back to follow one that at the time does not seem so easy but through it all I have remained a "dreamer". I love life and some days even though the day is a tough lesson I am reminded that the things I hold dear are really worth working for, for me. I find though that my tolerance for narrow minded, self centered, egotistical people is very, very small. I can not stand people that think that they are better than others and feel they must berate others based on little knowledge, using large words to try to cover the fact that they have no clue to what they are speaking or writing. It is wrong and rude but unfortunately it is something that one encounters, I am unsure of how to deal with it because arguing or debating with a person that feels superior will never listen and remain closed off from anything you can offer them. I am always learning and wondering and feel that even though I do not understand at times, I suppose whatever gets you through the day is great, might not be my way, may not be something I choose to do but if it helps the person then maybe it is the right way for them. I stay open because I believe that things are constantly changing and along with that so are people, that is my mistake I think, many people do not like change, they do not experience the thrill and excitement that brings change. It might suck at times but there is still that little bit that is good with the change and then there are the changes that make you flutter and brings a warm tingling feeling through out your being. I love that, a touch, maybe a word from the right person makes me feel the air around me and take me right there. Ooops, sorry, got a bit lost in the visualization of that for a moment, back to hard days. I wonder why someone would want to make someone else feel bad for liking something that they do not like or understand? It makes me sad that people are so unwilling to bend and when confronted by someone that asks them why, they hide behind being an insulting a**. I hope that I am never that person and when confronted with something I have little knowledge of, I open my mind to allow another perspective to be introduced. Ahhh, well some days are just harder than others.

Puuurrrrrrrr

XXX

No comments: