Monday, June 05, 2006

Ohhh, neat-o

I have decided that over the next three months if I go to New York for no other reason that this is why I would go: http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/bodies.html
This is the coolest exhibit, the bean would love it (and me too)!!

Things have been busy, busy, busy. Went out to a friends house on Sat where I had dinner with ioan gun and hr rufnstuf. Got to meet her daughter and helped her organize some of her books and such. Very nice and relaxing.

Sunday, helped install a ceiling fan in my dining room, went back over to play at iona's and then went skating in an attempt to learn how to do crossovers. The bean has now stopped holding onto the wall and is skating with only one spill last night. She had a very long day yesterday and was very grumpy, grumpy, grumpy this morning.

Next weekend is going to be busy and lots of fun. Relay for Life all night Sat. Then being the merchandise girl at Sunday's Roller Derby Bout!! Yay!! Fun and exciting stuff. Tiring too, but it just makes me remember that there is a world outside of my apartment and summertime is just about here for us!! Yay!! I feel like I have been hibernating, hiding away from the world and have been forgetting to live. I think maybe I needed some downtime but I am now prepared to fully live again through my actions and initiate the necessary changes to accomplish this task. Hopefully everything will move the way that I would like but if it alters or changes, I am positive that I am capable of adapting and changing with it instead of struggling against it.

Anais Nin
"The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself."

Anais Nin
"Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living."

Anais Nin:
"Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death."

No comments: