Monday, August 29, 2005

Made through

Well the stringbean made it through her first day of sixth grade with the ease and grace of a pro. I on the other hand was told that I could not hold her hand or walk her to her homeroom. Jeez, after 11 years I am told she is capable of doing this on her own. I think that it my decision when and how she can grow up after all I gave birth to her, well maybe she was hatched. Tee hee! Another thing I realized is how large all the kids are. Some of Hayley's classmates are larger than I am, I will admit that I am petite in stature but really when a sixth grader has a larger chest, what are these kids eating and drinking.

Well back to the Cancer Center tomorrow, not a day too soon either, anymore time off and I might have lost my mind.

New house is good and pretty much put in order.

Puuurrrr

XXX

No comments: