Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hmmmmmmmm

Things I have pondered today:
1.Why is it that people have such an issue about sex. Talking about it recently with a friend of mine I was confronted with an acquaintance that felt discussing fellatio was "perverted". I have to wonder, WHY? I feel that coitus, fellatio and cunnilingus is an incredible thing and that I would be very unhappy if I was unable to share that with my partner. I love the way he makes me feel the joining of two souls and bodies entwined. Sharing the most intimate parts of myself which are tucked away from the outside world most of the day. I want that with my partner and I have that with him. I am not ashamed nor embarrassed by having these wants and needs. I am aware of my body, what my body and mind desire and I have a partner that loves to indulge me. I am naughty and dirty, that's OK, I accept it.

2. New technologies and approaches to treating cancer. Not a topic most people like to talk about but over the next ten years I think great advances will be made in this area of research. I am lucky enough to work with two researchers that are extremely dedicated and creative in their approaches to treatment for two very aggressive cancers, lung and prostate. I am learning quite a bit and it keeps my mind actively involved and focused.

3. How much more stuff can I get rid of before I move. I certainly do not feel like packing and moving everything in 3 weeks. It s too much stuff. I need to organize and streamline. I need 8-10 more hours in the day just to get the everything done. Ohhh well.

4. My daughter is growing up too fast for me. 73 lbs., 57.5 inches. Maybe if I stop feeding her and watering her she will just stay 11 forever. Damn, that would not work. Ohh well, I guess I will just let nature takes it course and trip along behind. Sniffle sniffle.

5. I need a hobby. The love of my life keeps reminding me of this task but I keep stalling. I have thought of a few things this week that I would like to attempt. The new complex I am moving to has just built a gym/work out space which is perfect for dancing. I was recently asked by my friend Sarah if I would like to do some improv dancing with her. I think that might be quite enjoyable as I love to dance. I also want to tango with my partner, which I think would be very sexy and fun. Puuuuurrrrrrrr!!!!!!

6. One of my very good friends called today, it was good hearing from him as he is always very busy recently. I would like to make an effort to go see him play. September 8 he will be performing at the Ottobar I think I will need to make an appearance as I have not gone to hear him play in about 3-4 years. Ouch, I think that might make me a lousy friend. Ohh well life moves so quickly it seems.

Those are my ponderings for today. I am sure I will have many more as the night continues.

XXX


No comments: