Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Some days

Some days seem so much harder than others to get out of bed. Especially when your Tuesday feels like your Monday. I took yesterday off so now on this cloudy, stormy day I arrive to an office that has much work. It is so funny that on Monday my work tripled because I was not here. My work is multiplying like tribbles. Ohhh now I have trouble with tribbles, I mean work, like getting any of it done. As I drink my 8th cup of coffee this afternoon, jeez wonder why my stomach hurts, I struggle to stay awake. The last few nights have not been full of sleep, the stringbean has some horrible cold/allergies problem this week. Hopefully it shall resolve itself soon. I also feel very anxious that I will arrive home to a very sick kitten one day and that my tiny little kitten will then also become home with the dreaded FIP (which sucks as far as disease for kittens go). I also find myself today feeling disappointed today as well, it just seems sometimes things that seem so important to me are not to others. I mean it is OK, I understand everyone has different priorities and such but everyone should think the stuff we are doing is much more important than things they have going on. Well maybe that is unrealistic, I will give a little, maybe they should just act like they give a f***. Ohhh, well such is life at times. I think I shall go wander down and talk to some people that should perk me up a bit. My office sometimes becomes very lonely as I dwell in it all alone. Ohhhh, here come those tribbles again.....

No comments: