Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday

Thank good ness it is Friday. Though I wish maybe it was a bit later in the day. Work has been quite consuming as of late. Manuscripts, book chapters, cytology reports, 3 research protocols and learning how to interpret CT, MRI and bone scans for progression of disease. Fascinating but quite overwhelming at times.

Sleepover night tonight yeah. The string bean is having a friend over as it is her last day of summer camp. If I am lucky I will be able to sleep in until at least 6:30-7:00. Only 2 weeks until school. Yeah, we love school, sometimes. LOL.

I awoke this morning realizing that I have not been sleeping well. I try to sleep at least 6 hours a night hoping that this will make me feel well and rested. It has not been working, I must be sleeping but my dreams have been so tweaks lately. I believe that maybe the hypnosis have something to do with it. Memories maybe manifesting themselves when I completely relaxed. I do not like it, nope not one single bit. Thank the scientist who started making Valium, the FDA who has let it stay on the market and the crazy doctor who prescribes it for me. Anxiety has been a major issue this week. Could not have mentally been able to make it without my little helpers.

Ooopppssss. I should be working, should being a relative term there. I am not much in the mood to do anything but goof off today.

Puuuurrrrrr

XXX

No comments: