Saturday, August 13, 2005

Morning

Well, I have survived the night of the sleepover, feed the girls and decided it is too oppressive to be outside at all this morning. We will go swimming later this afternoon so that should be fun. Now it is time to relax and drink coffee. Yummy, I love coffee. I have shut myself in my room away from little girls and decided to listen to some music. What is on the playlist this morning? The Sugarcubes, Bjork, Nirvana, Mates of States, System of a Down, Ministry and David Bowie. Been in the mood lately for lots of Bjork and The Sugarcubes, I do not know why but maybe it has to do with my dreams. Nostalgia I suppose. Merlin is doing well and has been asking for lots of attention and play. That is a very good sign. I suppose I really should be packing and such but I do not feel like it at all. My house is full of madness at this period of time. Boxes everywhere, no pictures or paintings on the wall, it drives me bonkers. It totally lacks any personality at this moment and that really gets under my skin. Grrrrrrr. Only 2 more weeks until we move though, thank goodness. Hmmmm, Birthday by the Sugarcubes is one of my all time favorite songs. I want to walk around with spiders in my pockets. It sounds like fun. tra lalalalalalaalalalala.

Puuurrrrrrrr

XXX

No comments: