Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ummm, life changes

Once again things in my life are changing, for the better I might add, I have a potential new job offer from the same department so everyone keep there fingers crossed as this is a very important position that could potentially lead to some very interesting paths in the future.

Derby is fun!!! I am excited and I am looking forward to learning and playing. Yay!!!

I am very excited for all this new stuff but I am still missing my Merlin and am feeling a bit low today.

School starts for the bean on Monday and she is looking forward to the beginning of school and being able to spend time with her friends. Our life is about to become very hectic again with school, derby practice and such.

Not much of a post but our laptops needed to be sent out for some TLC and I am quickly posting from work. They shall return on Wednesday, thanks guys, we really appreciate all the work and time you put into keeping things running!!!

Off to do some work and such......

XXX

No comments: