Thursday, August 17, 2006

Tired

So tired, I am soooo very tired and I have only worked two days thus far. I have been very busy with visits, school shopping, sleepovers, and things. Thinking quite a bit which is at times dangerous but you know I have to do it sometime....

I feel good, the kind of good that you shrug into and it just seems to fit. Had a lovely time with Crstfr this weekend and I really enjoy having him near, it feels good. Hmmm.... I am sad that he is gone.... but I still feel good ....

I am all achy and sore from the 2 hour skate last night, I love that feeling. I fell down but can jump at least 75% of the time over cones, now if only I could skate everything would be OK, tee hee... I have to say the derby girls are very supportive and helpful, I guess this is what being part of a team is all about!! I of course owe all the skating fun and derby stuff to an amazing friend that has opened her home and family to me and the bean. I am so very happy that we have reconnected because I just think she is a wonderful and caring human bean that has a beautiful family.

No comments: