Friday, August 04, 2006

Laughter is a medicine

So this morning while speaking to a co-worker we started discussing how maybe working here has made our "black" sense of humor acceptable; at least in this circle of people. I have always had a little bit of dark humor in me and I think sometimes people just do not get it, so my working here just brings the darkest humor out a bit more often and makes it more appropriate. I think laughter helps me deal with things and it is so much better than crying and making myself so upset, i.e. after a patient expires and the family does not want them flown a great distance and pays the 60 dollars per hour for them to be driven, you say, 'whats the person afraid of flying?". tee hee funny right, ummm I guess not because it did not get a really great response. *Chuckles* we thought it was hilarious. Dealing with issues like death, disease and other uncomfortable things makes the need for laughter and joking necessary, it brings joy and happiness and makes you feel better.

So hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, take that!!

Puurrr

XXX

No comments: