Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What's going on?

Well here is what has been going on lately:
I have passed into my 35th year of life as of Friday, September 23, 2005.
Had a lovely weekend full of rest and fun full of Sunshine
and as of Monday evening went back to the real world of work, school and everything that goes along with it.
Seems that when I take a few days off that the amount of work makes the first three or four days go by very quickly.
My work days seem to go by very quickly to begin with so this makes them go by at the speed of light. So much too do, who would have thought that things would be so fast paced at a cancer center. Ohh well that is life and I kind of like the fact that when I have off or am not working I am not expected to do anything. I think this is the first position I have held that I do not get phone calls, urgent messages or anything like that during my time off. I really like the doctors also. As a matter of fact the whole reason I was able to bask in the glow of Sunshine this weekend was because my doc is very thoughtful. He had a free ticket so he gave it to me, nice, makes me feel really appreciated as well. Not much going on in this world of mine just making through the rest of the week full of studying, tests and running around as usual.

No comments: