Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sick

Somehow I have become very sick from the infection in my face. Apparently 2000mg a day of amoxicillian is not adequate to get read of the nasty little pathogens that my immune system can not beat up. My white blood cells count is rising, feeling shaky and tired most of the day and just pretty crappy in general. I would say I feel like I was run over by a bus but that is a lot worse so I guess I should not complain. I do not like being home all day, I do not like missing work even more considering I have a two protocols to work on, a chapter for a book that needs final proofing and editing, a powerpoint presentation that is due for a lecture next week and about six sets of pathology slides that need to be processed by Thursday. You see I do not have the time or energy to be sick. I did get to sleep with the kitties(both kittens as Merlin is still doing OK) all afternoon and help with three hours of homework the stringbean needed to have completed for school tomorrow. Three hours, I do not remember three hours of homework in 6th grade but I guess advanced academics require more than average. It still does not make it any easier knowing that this will be every single school night over the next 9 months, not including quarterly projects, exams and MSA's. Urrgghhhhh!

No comments: