Thursday, September 08, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

I have been so busy the past few days and when I am not busy, I have been tired or in pain. Feeling much better now though, thank goodness for I do not think I could withstand much more illness/infection/swollen face, ok you get the point. Today I have been thinking, I know so unusual for me, about love, life and where I would like to be when I am all grown up. I want to be looked at, in way that only a lover can look at you, but not for a year or two for a really long, long time. I want that little light shining every time I am gazed upon. I want, I want, jeez so selfish at times I suppose but all I am asking for is a little but of sunshine to make me fell yummtastic. That being said onto life, I want one, I have one, I really like being alive. Tee hee. One day I will not be alive. The End! I do not want to grow up if I can not have fun and most the grown ups I know are really worn out and tired worrying about things that in the End do not really matter.

All for now-

XXX

No comments: