Monday, November 20, 2006

Yay!!!

A cold, cloudy Monday that makes me happy that I was bundled up this morning with my scarf, hat and gloves. I love when the air feels crisp and it starts to get cold. It is starting to feel like the holiday season!!! I have a lovely 2 days off for the Thanksgiving holiday and I will be spending it between family and friends. I have finished making all my holiday cards and will start my shopping this weekend!! Yay!!!

I have been offered a new position at the department that I am currently employed, I still can not believe that I was accepted for the position, sure I work hard, I love my current position but I am still a bit surprised! Yay.

I can now work on vacation plans for Spring Break for the bean and I, Woo hoooo!!

Puuurrrrrrrrrr

XXX

No comments: