Friday, November 03, 2006

Ahhhh

Feeling a bit better, not so cranky or anything today, thank goodness because I was really annoyed. I think skating on Wednesday night helped because it wears me out. I have my derby name now, hopefully I will be allowed to change it from what I originally had, the new one suites me well.

This week has not been too bad, I may have a new position which is nice or they may create a new title/position for me within the center, it is good to be liked.

Tonight should be lots of fun, having some people over for dinner and maybe some board games. The bean is off having fun with a friend and preparing her house for a day of the dead party tomorrow evening. Then tomorrow morning outside skate in the chilly morning, some work on the last project of the quarter, and some cleaning. Sunday is another morning skate outside, then project completion, and open skate at the rink Sunday night. Busy but fun!!!

that's it for now....

Puurrrrrr....

No comments: