Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Frustration

So you take some anger, some frustration, some guilt, a dash of estrogen and top it all off with OCD and what do you have, a really pissed off me.

I could write a bunch of crap right now but to put it plain and simple I am angry. I say stupid things when I get angry. The remedy for this, fix my bearing and go skate. Skate until I am exhausted then I do not have to worry about it. Tomorrow night I will be really ready to take out some frustration.

I could be petty and say a bunch of things that do not really matter anyway, I could say it all and be finished, have the last word but I just do not feel like it. I would rather skate, get it SKATe. I can skate, skate, skate, skate but who am I fooling, it will not go away, not sure it ever will and then what am I left with a confused, frustrated person that I do not want to be. I will address the issue, work through it and accept it. I will be an adult, use the situation to prove to myself that the last two years or so of therapy have worked and not allow myself to fall apart and go to bits and pieces of Christine, like the puzzle with lost and broken pieces. I am allowed to have an opinion, I am capable of stating my opinion and I am allowed to stand up to a confrontation and state my position without feeling like I have done something wrong by making concise, applicable decision based on things I find relevant to living.


Grrrrrrrrrr....

No comments: