Friday, November 17, 2006

Makes me smile....

“I want to touch the heart of the world and make it smile.”
-Charles De Lint

This morning the world is making me smile, not sure why but it just feels good. The sun is out, work is passing quickly and I feel yummy. I have a bit of joy, here, in me and I plan on sharing it.

I have been working really hard at skating as often as possible, working out, etc. I like it, I needed this and now I am doing it. Hopefully my skating will improve and I am ready for league assessment/team drafts!!

Work is good, I have a new position, it will be fun to learn some new things, makes me happy to think that they picked me out of all the other candidates that had better qualifications and such, I guess they like me. It is nice to be liked.

Still trying to figure out some other things but I suppose everything will work out the way it works out.

Puuurrrrrrrrrrrr.....

XXX

No comments: