Saturday, September 02, 2006

Happiness

So it has been a few day, work has been very busy and school has started for the bean, hence that makes me a very busy person. Things are well, I feel good, I am happy and what else can I say....
I feel ....
I dream.....
I am moving....
I have good friends, new and old....
I have a beautiful child......
I have joy.....
I am blissfully in love...
....................
..........

I dream and have so much to look forward to while finding myself in a place of new growth and life.......



Puuurrrrrrr

XXX

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."
HH the Dalai Lama

I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each others dreams, we can be together all the time.
Hobbes (of Calvin and Hobbes)

No comments: