Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Here is what has been going

on....

Sat. was my birthday. I spent the morning and part of the afternoon playing at being a bush at Virgin Fest. Then hanging at the Fest for a bit before going home and having a meal prepared by my mother and beautiful bean!! I then proceeded to open my pressies and amongst many things I received a pair of orange booty shorts that my bean had decided I needed for derby. Tee hee.

I am the bush on the right...


So we decided that Puck needed some more fun in his life and decided to transform him to Pumpkin Puck:

awwww..he loves us.... tee hee


The Sunday off to skate, practice makes perfect. See..

Grrrr......LOL...

Then on Monday night after derby practice my body decided it was going to be horribly ill. It is now Wednesday and I am starting to feel better but no skating for me tonight. Awwwww, sniffle, sniffle...but I did get a card that made me giggle and smile through my groans yesterday!! Thanks Sunshine, you are the bestest!! Wiggle wiggle

Puurrrr

XXX

No comments: