Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I'm a bit off

I am a bit off these past few days. So hence the amount of posts have dwindled as of late. So I sit here wondering what the hell. I mean really, "What the Hell!!!". Work has been busy, life has been hectic and erratic. Listening to Nirvana trying to sort my thoughts but they are fast and furious, jumping from subject to subject just like a little mexican jumping bean. The bean is away, she will return tomorrow, missing her strongly. Waiting to see if my heart is broken or elated, happy and sad for a lovely patient, wishing things would slow a bit at work so I can catch up and catch my breath. Wanting to know, loving the spring, feeling alive and numb. Thoughts taking over, but they seem so small and unimportant right now, right here and right at this moment. String at an orange framed duck wondering, What the Hell???IIII As I set this moment ....

If I had to lose a mile
If I had to touch feelings
I would lose my soul
The way I do

I don't have to think
I only have to do it
The results are always perfect
And that's old news

Would you like to hear my voice
Sweetened with emotion
Invented at your birth?

I can't see the end of me
My whole expanse I cannot see
I formulate infinity
And store it deep inside of me
Nirvana
Oh Me

No comments: