Friday, April 28, 2006

Anxiety

I am anxious, anxious about a ton of things right now. I am finding it hard to concentrate on things and am just feeling like I want to be home. Only two more hours to go before I can leave and find some quiet time in my home. I am a bit worried about Merlin, he seems a bit more lethargic, kind of like he is starting to slow down a bit. I am so off right now I am not sure if I am just looking for things to be anxious about or if I have a reason to feel this way.

Just had a lovely lunch and am feeling full and not really wanting to be sitting in my office. It is a bit lonely today as no one is here, usually I like being here and like the flow of people coming and going but not today. I think I may call in my valium prescription and see if that helps a bit, maybe it will calm me down a bit and I will start to feel like I can breath again. I keep catching myself kind of holding my breath and pulling my shoulders up around my ears. Ouch, tension, hopefully I can go home and relax. Have a nice weekend with the bean. Planning on going to see some bands on Sat. outside and then the flower festival on Sunday. Trying to be busier and find more things that are fun to do to help with the transition and stress associated with not moving. Ahhhhh, breath, just breath....

No comments: