Sunday, April 23, 2006

Better

Better now, played some ball and some lacrosse with the bean, talked to some of my bestest friends and they made me realize that my decision really changes nothing in my life. The difference is in my mind, not in the physical. I pay all the bills, make sure the bean does well in school, I am there to hold her hand when she is scared, kiss her hurts and pains and make sure she is OK. Nothing changes there, I can do this on my own because that is what I have been doing. I do not know why I was being so silly, I feel like a fool thinking things would change, they will not. It will stay the same with the exception that I will be going out and doing more things with people I meet along the way and friends that I have not spent much time with. The bean is OK with things and understands, she thinks I am being silly for being sad and upset.

No comments: