Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Taking a break

I am taking a break, been working lots today, I then had a lunch appointment so two 20oz cups of coffee, 4 vitamin and amino acids later and I am still sleepy. Go figure. I went to sleep early last night but found myself waking every hour and a half, so I do not think I am well rested. Then around 5 this morning the crying in my heating vent started. I could not tell what "IT" was but something was not happy. Here is the tale of my "IT" in the heating vent: I have heard scuttling in the vent and thought maybe a squirrel had gotten up inside the vent somehow, it entertained the kitties and only seemed to be up there for a few minutes. It sounded like it departed. A few days later, scuttling again, I figured it had gotten in again and decided I would have someone come and fix it after "IT" had departed again. Well, I never did that, (oopppsssss) as I have not had time to waste on the phone (yet oddly I am able to blog frequently), Last night I heard a commotion outside, thought it was a neighbor outside but now I am thinking that "something" happened to my "IT" in the heating vent. I do not know, all I know is that instead of blogging I should be calling someone to get "IT" out of my vent, but now I feel like it is my "IT" and I should be able to rescue or save "IT". Hmmmm, rabid squirrel bites me and must go through series of rabies shots. Ummmm, no we will pass on that idea, I will call someone about "IT", not my "IT" I must add, "IT" is naughty and maybe rabid so "IT" must be Sunshines "IT". Yeah that is it, I shall blame it all on my Sunshine and now it is all his fault. So there, no longer my problem. See that is the best logic I have had all day. So much better than writing about gene expression in prostate cancer, better than working on the cell lines and identifying which markers are upregulated. Arrrggghhh, break over back to the Western blots, the Northern analysis and IHC for the genes. Yay, genes!!!!!!!!

Puuurrrrrrrr

XXX

No comments: